Skip to content
- Is responsible for attending the lesson at the established time;
- Should check the calendar to make sure the lesson is set at the correct time;
- Have to make sure that wi-fi and devices are appropriate and functioning before the lesson;
- Should be prepared a couple of minutes before the lesson waiting for the code and password;
- Is responsible for taking notes and complete set homework;
- Is responsible for talking to the tutor in case of issues with how the lesson is performed;
- Should communicate directly with the tutor for arrangements and cancellations only if allowed by the parent;
- Should access the RESOURCES section or GOOGLE CLASSROOM to download notes, if indicated by the tutor;
- Should communicate in advance to the tutor if the session should be recorded;
- Should tell the tutor what screenshot to take during the lesson and what note to be sent after the session;
- Must inform the tutor in case of cease of tuition.
- Is responsible to pay for the lessons in time by the method accorded;
- Is responsible to communicate with the tutor for lesson rearrangements or cancellations;
- Should keep an eye on the availability calendar to make sure the lesson is booked at the correct time and to remind the student about it;
- Should communicate with the tutor for any issue related to the lessons;
- If paying monthly, the parent should pay the invoice fully within a week of the invoice date.
- Is responsible to provide a lesson with the length of 55-60 minutes.
- Is responsible to provide the lesson at the time set and communicate in advance for any delay;
- Is responsible to use appropriate resources, notes and exercises for the lesson;
- Is responsible for updating the availability calendar and to book the sessions at the times agreed;
- Should communicate directly with the parent or the student, if allowed, for booking sessions and payments;
- Is responsible for providing a high standard lesson using appropriate resources;
- Is responsible to keep updated the RESOURCES and GOOGLE CLASSROOM section;
- Is available to share with the student the notes and papers used in the lesson;
- Is responsible to keep the slot booked for the regular students but might require rearrangements once in a while.
- The parent or student (if responsible to do so) can cancel the lesson up to 5h before the set time;
- If cancelled up to 5h before the lesson the fee will be kept, if payed in advance, for the rearranged lesson, alternatively it will be rescheduled.
- If the lesson is cancelled between 5 and 1h before the lesson 50% of the payment is taken as a cancellation fee;
- If the lesson is cancelled less than 1h before the lesson the full fee must be paid;
- If the student does not attend the lesson the full fee must be paid;
- Extenuating circumstances may be accepted (health of the student or family, transport accidents) but a justification must be given as soon as possible;
- If more than 3 sessions are cancelled the service might be suspended;
- The tutor will wait 15 minutes and if the students does not show up or does not communicate with the tutor, the lesson and payment will be lost;
- Those terms are valid for both parent and students;
- The tutor should be able to cancel anytime, with appropriate notice.
- In case of technical problems (Wi-fi, zoom etc.) the lesson may be shorten (if the tutor cannot prolong it) or rearranged.
- Student and parent informations and contact details are safely kept by the tutor for communication purposes;
- Student’s contact details are deleted after 6 months of inactivity;
- On the availability calendar only the name of the student is shown in order to recognise the slot booked. No other informations are shared on the calendar;
- Communications are done through WhatsApp when possible. The parent and student automatically agree for receiving updates regarding the tuition.
- The google classroom will be archived after a month of cease of tuition.